Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introduction

Hello, I'm Reboot from  Geek Rebooted on Esty. The purpose of this blog is to update news about my shop and post some features of other people's items that catch my eye and I feel should have some more exposure. My shop is quite new, I Joined Esty on January 27th, 2011, and opened up shop on February 20th, 2011. needless to say, my shop is not all that interesting when it comes to variety.... for now. I'm finishing up College and have not had much time to work on items to be Listed.

You can also find me on Facebook, and Twitter.

Real updates and features to come soon I hope! Depends on Homework load. :) I'm sorry for how boring this first blog is, The others should be better. And I hope you'll be kind enough to take a look at my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment